Welcome to the Bletchley & Fenny Stratford
Business Association Website.
For a brief outline of what we do, please read on. If you would like to get involved, please download the printer-ready membership application form by clicking the link above.
The Association’s aims are:
- To represent the business community of Bletchley and Fenny Stratford area.
- To strengthen business links within the town.
- To promote the town and the business opportunities it offers.
In order to achieve this, the committee has outlined the following action plan:
- To organise regular meetings.
- To improve services to members and maintain a database of businesses in the area.
- To support public authorities to improve the image/ appearance of the town.
The case for Fenny Stratford regeneration –
Ideas presented by the Bletchley and Fenny Stratford Business Association
Fenny Stratford is a neighbourhood overlooked and left behind. In part the design of Milton Keynes has contributed to the success of many areas but also to the failure of some of the original neighbourhoods and the increased isolation of disadvantaged residential areas. This is likely to be a contributing factor towards the polarisation of socially advantaged and socially disadvantaged neighbourhoods.